World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, MMO Warrior Feathermoon, Two-Handed weapons.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No Honor Reset for Wotlk, Woot!

At this point, I have about 17 thousand honor points in World of Warcraft.
Needless to say I was not thrilled to find out, they wanted to reset the honor points for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, coming out November 13.
Honor points can be gained by killing other players from an opposing faction in Wow.
As a result, it was hard to take the news they wanted to wipe away hard earned points, Some people put alot of time and effort into building up points to buy items, such as trinkets, cloaks and all types of Weapons.
Well, they have recently decided to not reset the points, for what reason, I have no idea.
At the same time the amount of honor needed to buy gear at level 80 has been increased.
I will keep you informed of what I get with my points.

No comments: