World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, MMO Warrior Feathermoon, Two-Handed weapons.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Age of No Man

I tried out Age of Conan at launch and thought it was going to be a great new game.
Let's just say I was wrong.
For starters the PC I was using to run it was way under powered for a game like that.
It had a Pentium 4 processer and about 3G of RAM, the Graphics Card was an 8500 and it just killed me to try and play with a machine that ran it like a slide show.
The game play was new and different from the first MMO I played, World of Warcraft, I really liked the combat system and the character creator was perfect, with different ways to make your avatar look; the only thing about it is that you can only be humans, I understand that it is part of the lore but geez it would be nice to have a real snake person or something.
I made a warrior type; I have never really been a caster in any game I've played.
I am into the chase of gear and big BIG blades.
I only got to level 18 and I am not sure if I will ever go back to that game, from what I hear
it's all down hill after 20 much like people say about life.
Photobucket

No comments: